| || |
- The people behind Zeeblo have over 4 years of experience in the webhosting industry.
- We provide professional and quality webhosting services and support for all our customers.
- We value customer satisfaction, and strive to set ourselves apart with the highest standards in the field of customer support and services.
- We provide more than just free webhosting, but are also home to a great community for you and your friends to chat & relax in.
- We do not limit ourselves to setting up your accounts, but also provide installations on request of available scripts, and help our customers to deal with their site problems.
- Forum posting is NOT REQUIRED to maintain your account.
- Our hosting is AD-FREE.
- Best of all, you get it everything for FREE!
- Its very easy to upgrade Plans your plans giving you get more space/bandwidth when you need it.
- 99.95% Uptime Guarantee*
| || || |
Zeeblo automatically receives and records information on our server from your browser, including your IP address, cookie information and the page you request.
- Zeeblo collects your personal information when you register for an account with us. The information we collect is as follows: your name, email address ()that is not otherwise publicly available).
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, country. Once you register with Zeeblo and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
Zeeblo uses this information for the following general purposes: to fulfill your requests for free webhosting and services, to improve our services, to contact you, to conduct research, and to verify the authenticity of accounts being used from time to time.
When a child under age 13 attempts to register with Zeeblo, we ask that he or she have a parent or guardian signup a COPPA Form and that the mail is sent to the designated address.
You can edit your Zeeblo Profile, including your email address and related at any time. You may also change some details inside the CPanel of your hosted account.
We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Zeeblo service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and our wewsletter (these are considered part of your Zeeblo account.
You can request for your account to be deleted by visiting our Account Deletion forum. Even when your account is removed, certain information is available in the logs, and your posts shall remain in the forum. Zeeblo shall no longer use your information, but existing and past logs may not be cleaned.
Parents can review, edit, and request deletion of information relating to their child's Zeeblo account using our Zeeblo Forums.
We limit access to personal information about you to our employees who need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you, or in order to do their jobs.
Zeeblo may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Zeeblo account or by placing a prominent notice on our site
Zeeblo respects the privacy of its members and customers. From time to time Zeeblo shall install or use such systems to prevent abuse of private information of its members. Zeeblo shall take adequate steps to ensure maintenance of the information submitted by members. The information submitted at the time of registeratin for a fresh forum account or a fresh hosting account must be true and may be used to verfiy the suspect applicants or others to ensure that the services may not be misused/abused. By submitting an account application, the applicant gives Zeeblo the permission to verify his Internet Protocol address along with his/her email address provided, and also to cross check with any of its owned or managed properties. Under no cicumstances can the private information of applicants/members be shared or sold out to anyone.